The health and well-being of your pet is our top priority. At this time, we have experienced an unpredictable shortage in veterinary staff, and we are continuing to adapt our practices to accommodate this recent change. We will continue to provide the best for your pet by rotating our veterinarians between our four hospitals to try and continue to ensure our clients have access to their regular location. The hospitals will remain open for food and medication pickups on the days that we are not able to schedule appointments. We will continue to provide hospital care for patients who are already admitted to our hospitals.
Our hospitals will be open:
- Monday-Friday: 8am to 5:30pm
- Thursday: Closed at South Ridge Veterinary Clinic
- Saturday: 8am to 12pm open at Chatham-Kent Veterinary Hospital
- Sunday: Closed
We are very fortunate to have 2 fully equipped and staffed veterinary emergency hospitals that are willing to see our patients after hours on an emergency basis. If your pet requires urgent care or has a medical emergency, please call these locations:
- Walker Road Animal Hospital 519-972-9000 in Windsor
- London Regional Veterinary Emergency 519-432-3300.